This hotel was OK, close to the Bergen waterfront and the main city attractions. It is expensive for what you get, but this is Norway so you just get used to high prices. We stayed in room 205, which faced the wall of the adjacent building with a street light shining right into our room. Fortunately, the black-out curtain took care of this. It was late when we checked in and so didn't bother to ask for another room but, if you have a choice, a much better selection would be to ask for rooms facing either the street or on the southeast side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western