We've stayed in Bergen for 4 nights with my wife and our 3 children.
The room was very small for a family of 5, a double bed and a sofa. Bathroom was very small and i don't think that any rennovation have taken place in this room for the last 10 years.
Nothing to compare with our staying in the Clarion Savoy Hotel in Oslo which was actually cheaper!
Staff though was really friendly and we had free internet access in the ground floor.
We departed very early in the morning and breakfast room was closed but they prepared something for the children in the Cafe in the ground floor.
I believe that cleanliness is a great issue for this Hotel and probably for most of the places in Bergen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western