We stayed here during our one-day stay at Bergen last week. Price was decent, staff were friendly and helpful, room and hotel were both quiet, clean, and well-maintained. People that complained about the room sizes in prior reviews don't understand that everything in Europe is smaller than in America, where everything is oversized-the twin beds were the same size as a twin bed in America, and the room was average size for a European hotel. Everything promised in the written description upon booking was there! The hotel is located just a five to fifteen minute walk to all main attractions in the city as well. The stay includes a free full breakfast as well which was an added bonus. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western