All reviews light supper sausage casserole premier league floor lounge salad fixings coffee tea maker cold cuts hot dish recently stayed here rosenkrantz tower included evening meal room was pretty small breakfast and dinner small buffet restaurant prices free supper appointed hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet had a good selection of delicious food and the evening meal (included in the rate) was a great addition. A fresh home cooked meal was provided every evening and a list of ingredients were provided containing allergen information etc. Free tea/coffee/water refreshments etc were available all day.
The hotel was only a 6/7 minute walk from the centre but other bars/restaurants/supermarkets etc were located right next door. The view of Bergen was amazing!!
The rooms were very clean and there was a good selection of refreshments in the mini bar. Smart TV in the room also. Bed was very comfortable!
Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sha2004
Veronica N, Manager at Thon Hotel Orion, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and rating us with a top score, we greatly appreciate it.

It pleases me to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked both meals included in our room price. I am also glad to read that you mention our great location, service and comfortable beds as reasons to stay at our hotel again :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Only had an overnight stay, but it was lovely. The bedroom was well equiped and the rain head shower a welcome change from previous accommodations. The included dinner and breakfast were great, with a nice selection. Hotel is close to Bryggen and Floibanen. Staff were lovely.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel, we greatly appreciate it.

It pleases me to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked both meals included in our room price. I am also glad to read that you mention our service and great location as reasons to stay at our hotel again :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We upgraded our room to one with a harbour view--really worthwhile doing that. Small rooms but adequate. Staff super hospitable. We had a delicious breakfast and we loved the included evening meal--it made the stay reasonable as restaurant prices in Bergen were expensive.

Room tip: We were on 10th floor with views over the harbour--really nice spot.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

It pleases me to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked both meals included in our room price. I am also glad to read that you mention our service as a reasons to stay at our hotel again :) Our superior rooms have a great harbour view and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really nice - well appointed - friendly staff - good value as well. Easy to get wherever you want in Bergen or walk to the Floybanen. Enjoyed breakfasts and the bonus light night meal as well. Really happy we found this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest,

It pleases me to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked both meals included in our room price. I am also glad to read that you mention our great location as a reasons to stay at our hotel again :)

Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

The building on the outside doesn't look very impressive, don t let that fool you! Hotel was great, small but comfortable rooms with all amenities, friendly and helpful staff assisting you at any time. Room comes with breakfast and a light dinner and I'd definitely recommend at least trying the food. It was delicious and I simply couldn't believe it was included in the price of my stay.
Very good location, only 5-10 minutes walk away from the city centre, my room had a lovely view of the harbour.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Veronica N, Manager at Thon Hotel Orion, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

It pleases me to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked both meals included in our room price. I am glad to hear that you mention our great service, comfortable rooms and good location as reasons for this.