“Amazing burgers - good price for Norway!!”

Inside Live & Rock Cafe
Ranked #57 of 411 Restaurants in Bergen
Price range: US$10 - US$82
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A rock cafe with the most interesting choice of hamburgers in town - the Hangover Burger, the Triple Decker, Dr. Feelgood, the Hobo burger and Norway's biggest burger, the Suicide Solution tickin' in at 1,8 kg (3,97 pounds). Burgers with attitude! Welcome
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We have went here a few times this week. We have to fussy eaters - the kids - and this place suited well. Good burgers with all the works for the adults and plain ones for our kids. The bill wasn't bad - 4 burgers and fries with 4 soft drinks for 630 kroner - about £64. Well pleased. Might be more than I'd pay in Northern Ireland but definitely much less than some restaurants near the fish market in bergen. Inside is just past the fish market head up the street for the electric train that goes up the mountain and it's about half way up on the right.

2  Thank Cherrybabes37

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stopped in with 2 friends back in August and was surprised how excellent the burgers tasted. Coming from America, I've had In-and-out, whattaburger, five-guys too name a few. I ordered the insideburger and it put American burgers too shame. So good, came back the next day and had another one. If I ever get to Bergen again, Inside Live is a definate stop on my list!

1  Thank jselander44
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had drinks and then went to a record launch party at Inside.
The venue was small but perfect for the occasion. It was easy to just walk up and buy tickets. Great place to go if you like live bands and beer.

1  Thank SunseekerJ
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Who does not love a good burger? I have reviewed this place before but I keep coming back. Since it is some time since my last review I figured I do another one. This time I brought my family (7 persons, including children, grand parents and more). Everybody loved it.

1  Thank Christian L
Reviewed 2 February 2014

They have an impressive selection of burger toppings, probably the best in Bergen, but the burger in itself is not anything out of the ordinary. The bread is dry, the meat does not have much flavor. It actually looks like its just frozen meat like the one they would serve in any street kitchen around Norway, and the potatoes are not homemade.

This is a dirty rock/metal place, and a lot of students go here. Their burgers are not anything out of the ordinary, its just that the taste is covered by all the different toppings you can get on it.

Saying that, the service was great, place was clean, and we got our food really quickly despite the fact that the place was full.

1  Thank 104Katrine