“No Stress by name, no stress by nature”
Review of No Stress

No Stress
Ranked #3 of 31 Nightlife in Bergen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: No Stress was awarded “Norway´s Best Bar 2015”. This is one of the best cocktail bars in Bergen, and we pride ourselves on only using fresh and proper ingredients. The atmosphere is in our name; No Stress. We look forward to see you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I reckon my partner and I were here at the same time as Mr Costello...and I must agree with his review.

This is the best cocktail bar that I have ever been to. Ever. This is no mean fete as I spent quite a lot of my early-20s in various cocktail bars in various cities.

Where to start?

The bartender was a lovely, friendly lady who was so welcoming to everybody who walked through the door. Nothing was too much of a worry. We asked her for recommendations and she was innovative and knowledgeable turning out classics and modern concoctions. All of them were yummy and just right - not too weak, not too strong. Their best selling drink is a chilli martini which is just scrummy, and served with an actual chilli. It gives the cocktail a nice bite without being too overwhelming.

There was a gentleman who also joined the female bartender, and he was just as friendly. So welcoming and warmly attentive.

The interior is a bit dark, but it's a cocktail bar. It's clean with comfy seats and free wifi. The toilets are hidden in the wall but are super, duper clean and modern. I have never seen such clean, well-appointed loos in a bar.

The atmosphere was great with people of various ages enjoying their time inside and outside the bar. For a Saturday night, there was no security guards which indicates that the atmosphere stays positive for the duration.

This is an amazing establishment. This is really down to people who work there. The cocktails are a bit expensive by English standards - but this is Norway. With service like this and cocktails like that - they're worth every penny.

5  Thank HAGustin
MadsBasso, Public Relations Manager at No Stress, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Thank you for a really great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the No Stress-experience that much. You are always welcome back to our humble venue.

There are newer reviews for No Stress

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We only had an hour here whilst we were waiting for a table at another restaurant, but it was good. The place has a relaxed atmosphere and is a great place to get a cocktail or a beer, we will be back!

1  Thank kempo32

Thank you for the kind review. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I ended up here on a Saturday after an extended business trip and to my delight had the pleasure of being served by Therese Storebø Østervold who is well known in the region as of one Norways and Northern Europe's best bartenders. Needless to say the cocktails and service were brilliant. If you like a great cocktail in a informal and friendly environment you have to visit No Stress.

3  Thank MrCostello

Thank you for the kind review. Hope you'll visit us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

What a gem, I love this place! Like many people I heard about it through word of mouth. On my first visit, I was hooked. It is chic and atmospheric and never fails to impress. The cocktails are very interesting and cover the spectrum from your classics (martini, old fashion, long island iced tea) to the more exotic . They make the Best gin Tonic. !! and trying something new each time is all part of the fun.I bring all my visitors here and it has always been a hit. I'm so happy we have this place in Bergen .
A must to visit in bergen

2  Thank Henrik M

Thank you for a great review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

This bar has a chill atmosphere and high quality cocktails. As a local I definetily vouch for this place as a "must check out" place

Thank you for the kind review. We hope to see you again soon.