Lowest prices for your stay
US$182
Booking.comUS$182
Hotels.comUS$182
FindHotelUS$182
1,018 results
All reviews comfortable beds stayed one night terminal norway conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while travelling to my rig, hotel is very modern and rooms clean and tidy, location is perfect as right next to the terminal, the restaurant is excellent and highly recommend the burger which is exceptional

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our restaurant Kitchen & Table.

Reviewed 5 December 2018

I stayed here only one night before my flight out of Bergen. The hotel is right at the airport and you can walk. I walked over at 4am and it was no problem. Lighted all the way. It is a very quiet hotel, you never hear the planes. The room was very nice with a nice large shower. Easy check in and check out.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Laura M
Espen H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2018

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your great review.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I had a very early flight, so I chose this hotel as it is within an easy few minutes' walk of the airport. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. The bed was huge with gigantic pillows, and was quite possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever had. For being so close to the airport, it was surprisingly quiet. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the breakfast was available. The walk to the airport is very easy, mostly under the cover of a garage and the airport.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LisaJ656
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your great review.
So great to hear that rate our hotel bed as the best you ever had :-D

Reviewed 22 September 2018

It is the last night we stayed in Norway and it was the best hotel during this trip. We recommend take a night in the hotel if you need to catch early flight next morning. This hotel is only 5 minutes from terminal (crossing the parking garage) and you can actually see the terminal and all flights. The room is big and breakfast starts at 4 am (cold section only). The only issue is that if you have a room facing airport, you will smell strong gasoline when the aircraft is coming. So if you don't need the airport view, ask a room on the opposite side.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Laoguai,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

This large attractive hotel has a large, delicious breakfast buffet, free for guests. Its staff was helpful and pleasant.
One disadvantage to us was its location. Outside there was nowhere to go, no stores, no restaurants. In fact, when we came in the middle of the afternoon, there was no food service there at all, and there was no place to go for a meal, unless you went to the nearby airport. I realize, however, that its location would be a great advantage for some people, being near, even in walking distance to the airport. --However, this all was not a great matter for me, being knocked out by a long night flight from Manila to Bergen, when I got little sleep, and had to walk for an hour in the night in the Bangkok airport to change flights. -And so I simply went to bed and slept until 9 PM, when their restaurant was operating (with a welcoming waitress).
The TV's station were almost all Norwegian (and I don't know Norwegian), except for one British station, Sky News--but no problem. I realized this was to be expected of course in Norway.
However, this hotel had what I needed, a good rest and good food (especially the breakfast buffet), so, all-in-all, I liked staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.