Just stayed at the hotel on two separate dates, so two separate rooms (due to booking prior to leaving UK). Our experience:
- great location near to harbour
- exceptionally noisy with drunks until 4am, then road sweepers from 4.30am! Got virtually no sleep due to the fact that we had to have the windows open as the air conditioning didn't work in either room, and so both of our rooms were stuffy and very hot.
- Out of 4 staff members, only one of them treated us like we weren't an inconvenience for being there and interupting their internet play time.
- First room was in the eaves of the hotel with a sprinkler system only about 5 ft off the ground on one side of the bed that you couldn't avoid - my partner sustained a nasty head injury due to this.
- Second room had a tiny, tiny bathroom that was almost unusable, and without a bath.
- Towels were threadbear with holes in - not what you expect for £200 a night!
- Building itself was really interesting and nice.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included