“Disappointing”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #146 of 402 Restaurants in Bergen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s is an informal American diner centrally located at Ole Bulls Plass, in the same building as Hotel Norge. Friday’s is the perfect place to meet for any occasion: a quick lunch with colleagues, a pleasant dinner with family and friends, and celebrations of any sort. Friday’s offers a wide selection of items, ranging from burgers, steaks and spare-ribs to pasta, sandwiches and salads. And as a true American diner our portions are rich. We offer a lunch menu before 15:00pm every weekday, a large variety of delicious desserts and a diverse kids menu with puzzles and prizes. Our well-known cocktail bar is the perfect way to both start and end the night. Our bartenders are know for their outgoing personality and high-quality cocktails, such as the famous Strawberry Daiquiri and Long Island Iced Tea. Welcome!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My kids love chicken nuggets. So we went to TGI. We tried to order, but we were informed that nuggets are finished, as well as some other dishes. Suprising... Hard to recommend place where they do not care about customer

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've visited this TGI Friday's countless times, and I've never been disappointed with the food. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and better at paying attention to customer needs than a lot of other places. It might be a good idea to book a table, but if you don't and it's full they'll just give you a balloon (waiting number) and you can wait in the bar. Even when full it usually doesn't take much longer than 30 minutes.

A lot of the staff here are English speakers (non Norwegian natives), and those who aren't also speak English!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were in Bergen on a Monday evening which meant many restaurant were closed, therefore TGI Fridays, which was conveniently downstairs from our hotel, was a pretty convenient solution. An English speaking waier happily showed us to a table and she was happy to move us to another table a bit later when we requested this due to there being a draft. The place was very busy that night and during our dinner they performed at least 2 birthday songs so it was quite loud, not that this really bothered me. Staff was extremely friendly, food was average but it came out reasonably quickly considering it was so busy, so nothing to complain there. Loved the apple mojito.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Busy restaurant ; can't fault food or service, free soft drink refills a bonus - with Norway prices. £20 for burger and fries is pricey for UK, but fine for Norway. No complaints, booking a good idea,

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I’ve rated TGI’s before and generally I like them. Partially because I’m a fan of that kind of US style restaurants but also because the food always keep to a pretty high standard. No they’re not innovative, not on the menu, not on the order of conduct from the staff and not on service level, but they are good!
The Bergen franchise is in general no exception, and I’ve been there quite some times over the last business trips, but they have in my experience (limited that’s true) the friendliest TGI staff in Scandinavia. That is something I like. Going in you get the feeling they like to have you there and that taking your order is fun for them too. Way to go TGI Bergen!
So if you’re looking for a good US style meal in Scandinavia, Bergen is a good place to be.
So can I find something to complain about? If I must it’d be that the Fajitas are gone in the new menus. What can I say, I like Fajitas!