“Good food, reasonalble prices”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #93 of 381 Restaurants in Bergen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s is an informal American diner centrally located at Ole Bulls Plass, in the same building as Hotel Norge. Friday’s is the perfect place to meet for any occasion: a quick lunch with colleagues, a pleasant dinner with family and friends, and celebrations of any sort. Friday’s offers a wide selection of items, ranging from burgers, steaks and spare-ribs to pasta, sandwiches and salads. And as a true American diner our portions are rich. We offer a lunch menu before 15:00pm every weekday, a large variety of delicious desserts and a diverse kids menu with puzzles and prizes. Our well-known cocktail bar is the perfect way to both start and end the night. Our bartenders are know for their outgoing personality and high-quality cocktails, such as the famous Strawberry Daiquiri and Long Island Iced Tea. Welcome!
Warsaw, Poland
“Good food, reasonalble prices”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I went there twice during my short stay in Bergen. I had BBQ ribs one night and a BLT sandwich for lunch the following day. The food was good and tasty, BBQ ribs were really nice. The staff was friendly, I had no problems getting a table both times. I find kr400 for the ribs with the appetizer and 0.4l beer reasonable considering the location of this restaurant. I would be coming back if I was in Bergen again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank PolakMaly

• Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My kids love chicken nuggets. So we went to TGI. We tried to order, but we were informed that nuggets are finished, as well as some other dishes. Suprising... Hard to recommend place where they do not care about customer

Visited April 2014
Bergen, Norway
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've visited this TGI Friday's countless times, and I've never been disappointed with the food. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and better at paying attention to customer needs than a lot of other places. It might be a good idea to book a table, but if you don't and it's full they'll just give you a balloon (waiting number) and you can wait in the bar. Even when full it usually doesn't take much longer than 30 minutes.

A lot of the staff here are English speakers (non Norwegian natives), and those who aren't also speak English!

• Visited March 2014
Vaasa, Finland
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were in Bergen on a Monday evening which meant many restaurant were closed, therefore TGI Fridays, which was conveniently downstairs from our hotel, was a pretty convenient solution. An English speaking waier happily showed us to a table and she was happy to move us to another table a bit later when we requested this due to there being a draft. The place was very busy that night and during our dinner they performed at least 2 birthday songs so it was quite loud, not that this really bothered me. Staff was extremely friendly, food was average but it came out reasonably quickly considering it was so busy, so nothing to complain there. Loved the apple mojito.

Visited March 2014
“Very popular”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Busy restaurant ; can't fault food or service, free soft drink refills a bonus - with Norway prices. £20 for burger and fries is pricey for UK, but fine for Norway. No complaints, booking a good idea,

Visited February 2014