“Fantastic food!”

Salsa Latin American Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #39 of 373 Restaurants in Bergen
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Exquisite food, great service but a little bit noisy atmosphere.
Large portions.
Ordered Prime Rib, which was incredibly tender. The food arrived at our table very quickly!

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I had a delicious meal here! The bouiliabaise was outstanding and I also enjoyed the slow-cooked steak. Excellent service and great atmosphere!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Meryl J
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Glad I choose to go....”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Feeling pretty tried from a day's sightseeing and debated whether to head out or grad something for my hotel room. Really glad I made the effort to go out- service was impressively speedy- I ordered the fajita so no need for it to take very long. I particularly like the salsa for the fajitas which was fresh tomatoes with coriander. I topped this off with a glass of Tariquet wine- my favourite from France! The atmosphere in the place made it really easy for me as a solo diner. Whilst I can't speak for the rest of the menu- this is a great place for a fresh, tasty fajita. One thing for chilli lovers- the fajita is tasty but not hot so if you like your spice choose something different.

Visited October 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We asked to eat upstairs where it is quieter than the bar. We had a great view of the wharf square. My son got a steak and I got a chicken breast. The food was delicious and the service great. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is pricey.

Visited July 2013
Adelaide
“Great steaks”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This is a great place for delicious slow-cooked steaks with a great owner who provided excellent service. A really enjoyable experience.

• Visited June 2013