“Food Good, Service Poor”
Review of Stragiotti - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The Pizzas we ate here were pretty good, and the fish and pasta were excellent, although still frighteningly expensive compared to the UK. Half way through our meal another customer got stuck in the toilet, and the staff proceeded to take it in turns to attempt to kick in the door. The waitress was slow, imprecise and unfriendly.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Visited several times. Good and friendly service, and the food is good, but not world class gourmet, as expected with the average prices.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We dined at Stragiotti on the last night of our vacation in Norway, and were looking forward to some Italian food after 11 days of mostly Norwegian seafood. In spite of that goal, I ordered a dish with prawns, scallops and mussels. It was delicious, but I was quite nervous...why did I eat mussels the day before a 24 hour trip home? I don't even like mussels! But they were properly prepared and I did not get sick. We enjoyed the food, the restaurant filled up and the atmosphere was warm and festive, so overall it was a good choice. We would dine there again.

1  Thank NorCalBirder
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I had dinner at Stragiotti in July during my holidays in Norway. I'm quite picky about Italian food and I was extremely pleased with Stragiotti. The chef is Italian and he knows how to make italian specialities. I would recommend the steak and also the blue shells!

2  Thank MAndreaM84
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We went to Stragiotti with our familiy, young and old, and everybody was more than satisfied with their meal. The kids get smaller portions or customised meals if you ask for it, and they got friendly attention from the waitress. We had anti pasti, scampi, meat and pasta. All different dishes was nicely and appetisingly presented and the recommended wine was also good and suitable for the different dishes. Coming home from holiday in Italy Stragiotti was a perfect place for real italian food again, and a moment to recollect the flavours of the italian cooking.

1  Thank liwa33