“Excellent Italian food”

Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

We had pasta and fish here and it was excellent. The service was really slow, but at all of the restaurants at which we ate during our 10 days in Norway, we found the service to be consistently slow. We had our 8 year old son with us who is a very picky eater and he had an excellent penne alfredo. We had a bit of a language issue, which was the only time we experienced that in Norway. I thought I was ordering gnocchi with fish, but ended up with fish only. It tasted excellent however.

• Visited August 2012

London, The United States of Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Good, Service Poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

The Pizzas we ate here were pretty good, and the fish and pasta were excellent, although still frighteningly expensive compared to the UK. Half way through our meal another customer got stuck in the toilet, and the staff proceeded to take it in turns to attempt to kick in the door. The waitress was slow, imprecise and unfriendly.

• Visited June 2012
Bergen, Norway
“Good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Visited several times. Good and friendly service, and the food is good, but not world class gourmet, as expected with the average prices.

• Visited April 2012
Chico, California
“Convenient to the Radisson Blu Norge, above average food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

We dined at Stragiotti on the last night of our vacation in Norway, and were looking forward to some Italian food after 11 days of mostly Norwegian seafood. In spite of that goal, I ordered a dish with prawns, scallops and mussels. It was delicious, but I was quite nervous...why did I eat mussels the day before a 24 hour trip home? I don't even like mussels! But they were properly prepared and I did not get sick. We enjoyed the food, the restaurant filled up and the atmosphere was warm and festive, so overall it was a good choice. We would dine there again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank NorCalBirder
Bergen
“The best Italian Restaurant in Bergen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

I had dinner at Stragiotti in July during my holidays in Norway. I'm quite picky about Italian food and I was extremely pleased with Stragiotti. The chef is Italian and he knows how to make italian specialities. I would recommend the steak and also the blue shells!

Visited July 2011