Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Agoda.comUS$135
TripadvisorUS$135
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have stayed in several hotels in alesund and i must say this it the best by far, a friendly family run hotel who couldn't do more for you. the views are amazing when you sit in the bar especially after a long day working. the rooms are good, and this is the best hotel i have stayed in yet...Thanks Superheinz

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I was a bit skeptic when I ordered one of 8 cottages outside airport hotell in Ålesund. It was very cheap but it was only free place in area, everything else was occuped. It was not better when taxi driver didnt know where it is. But when I came into cottage ( outside main hotell building I was surprised how excillent it was. Not high sandard but clean, calm amd home sweet home feeling. Cheap, a third of room price , but worth much more:)
It is not in the town it is about 7 km outside,so f you want in town, do not take this place:)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank aligator1975
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I got moved to this hotel through my work so i cant comment on value.Room was clean i stayed in one of the motel rooms at the back.the owners couldn,t do enough for us.I could have used a fried egg at breakfast ,but other than that one of the best hotels i,ve stayed in

Room tip: 8 rooms in the motel very quiet and if you are a smoker like me there is a small patoi outside
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The hotel is split level. To get to reception from the front you go in, first left and take the lift to the next level. You can also enter from the back where the entrance is the same level as the reception - easier to bring your luggage in that way!

Greeted pleasantly on arrival. Fast, efficient check-in. So, to the room.... We stayed in a room with twin beds. The bedding was very clean and we found the beds quite comfortable. I found the room a tad on the cold side. I should explain that I don't like it too hot where I am sleeping so I was not unduly perturbed. However, others may not be so forgiving. The bathroom was quite cold too (no underfloor heating) nor any radiator. There was quite a bit of noise up until circa 2200 from the buses outside in the bus terminal. The low, insistent, monotonous diesel cry from buses sat with their engines on idle was really quite annoying and seemed to permeate the whole hotel. After 2200 I didn't notice the noise any longer and got a great night's sleep eventually in a super quiet location. The TV was fine and the internet also was great. Downstairs there is a supermarket. You can buy food there which we did, for the hotel doesn't have a restaurant, it just does breakfasts. The restaurant below (independent of the hotel) closes for business today. So, my advice is stock up with all your snacks & drinks from the supermarket for the evening. The bathroom was OK. Shower good & a masssive mirror in the room which was well lit. We had an early flight so we didn't have the oppotunity to have breakfast so I can't comment on the standard. We drove to the airprort the next morning and we were pleased how near it was to the hotel. We would definitely stay here again if we had an early flight.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2011

This is an OK hotel - conveniently located midway between the airport and the city center of Aalesund. NIce rooms - clean - quiet. Good service.

Breakfast could be a bit improved.

In the basement of the hotel building it is a Kiwi grocery shop open 07-23 - very useful

In front of the hotel there is a small bus terminal. Buses to the airport and to the city center every hour.

Date of stay: September 2011