“A good thai restaurant with fairly good prices”
Review of Naree Thai restaurant - CLOSED

Naree Thai restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I'm a fan or thai food, especially pad thai, and I was very glad to find this little restaurant in Stavanger. Most restaurants in Norway are quite expensive, and we went there because the prices were good. I didn't expect much, but I was quite impressed with the pad thai I ordered for such a price.

Service was good and efficient. Portions are good. Wish we there were more restaurants that are this affordable in Norway.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Wow! - we were so happy when we came to Stavanger and found it full of Thai restaurants :-)
Unfortunately, Naree Thai was the only one open for lunch on a Sunday and so we were literally forced to give it a try. Wish we hadn't. Food so-so and service without the ghost of a smile. My spouse is Thai, this should at least have earned us a polite greeting, but ............. We will not be back, and 'now you know the rest of the story'

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Spent more than one lusat lunch here tasting different dishes; good quality, nice service, quite location for a nice lunch or dinner with friends.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a great little thai restaurant. It may be best for lunch than dinner, it is not very nice or decoratice restaurant. But still, the food is really good and the staff is friendly. You get so much food for so little money (having in mind that you're in Norway)

Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Authentic taste of Thai food. Highly recommended. I've tried Tom Yum and Pad Thai. Portion is plenty.