All reviews business hotel close to the airport family rooms are scandic stavanger scandic standard rooms are clean body lotion mini fridge nice hotel free wifi breakfast was amazing breakfast buffet city centre corus sandnes basement playroom
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Gjermund D, General Manager at Scandic Stavanger Forus, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The hotel is pretty new, excellant location in business park. The hotel has all that is needed for a couple of night stay, though probably would stay in town if i was there longer. The only thing i have to say is the menu seemed limited and could get old quickly(though the may change it, i'm not sure)

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gjermund D, General Manager at Scandic Stavanger Forus, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear euanmur.

Thank you for your nice feedback after your stay with us.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and to tell you that we will present an new and wider menu in a short time.
Let me also mention that there is a bus stop 1 min from the hotel where you find the bus for down town 4 times every hour.

Hope to see you here again soon.

Best regards
Gjermund, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My colleagues and I were there right during renovations, so we didn't get to fully experience the new dining room, however; the bar/lounge staff was perfect, and took very good care of us for the duration of our stay -- from places to go see after we were done with work, to making very good sales pitches to keep us well fed. :)

Because the conversations were frank and genuine, you never feel forced to make purchases, but you sure feel like you could always use another drink. Good salesman, I say.

The entire stay was very pleasant. If ever in the area, I'd be sure to stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gjermund D, General Manager at Scandic Stavanger Forus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Takuo N

I am sorry for this late answer, but I thank you so much for your nice feedback after your stay in September.
On behalf of Vadim, our bartender, I also thank you for your feed back on his performance and I will bring on to him your kind words.
Like you are writing we did renovation in our restaurant when you were here, and I hope you will be back soon to see the result.

Best Regards