Excellent location near the center of Stavanger, easy to reach the bus and boat stations.
The stuff is very helpful and cook a great breakfast(don't forget to ask for Eggs&Bacon!).
Also you can rent a thermos of coffee for something like 40NOK, which is very helpful if you are climbing the rocks.
Apart of that, you can ask for dinner here from 18:00, which would be much cheaper than in any cafe or restaurant around.
BTW - free waffles at 20:00 are great! :)
PS: WiFi could be better at the 3rd floor, currently the signal is very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay in the centre of Stavanger. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.Free wireless internet access.Cable TV in every room.Comprehensive and tasty "home made" breakfast every morning. We'll make sandwiches for you to take with you for lunch. Norwegian style waffles served at the hotel every evening at 1930 or 0730 pm. Free parking. 7 minutes from downtown Stavanger, 523 meters from ferry to Pulpit Rock/Prekestolen. 4 minutes walk from train and bus and airport coach station. For selected guests we serve free dinners. This is very popular, be selected. Find out more . Helpful hotel staff .Come and feel home :-) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stavanger Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavanger Bed And Breakfast
- Stavanger Hotel Stavanger