Stumbled on this place when looking for somewhere in Pereybere - stressful showing up and cruising around looking for something, and nearly took 2 other places, but so glad we kept walking - we loved it! Planned to stay 2 nights but stayed 5, and would go back and stay a month no problem (which is how long we stayed overall in Mauritius). Though there wasn't a pool (which we thought we wanted) we really didn't need it and absolutely loved the beach - the best in Pereybere and one of the nicest on the island for sure. A great place to come back to at the end of the day also. We loved the 2 storey chalets - stayed in 2 different ones, both neither top of the line but both excellent. The kitchen was a great asset, which we used to cook up food for the stray dogs which we defriended further down the coast, as well as ourselves of course. The staff here were great and we loved sitting out for breakfast in the morning, enjoying the wonderful view then going for a dip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Beach Club is situated on one of the nicest beaches of the North coast of Mauritius. If you are looking for nice, simple holidays, with the beach and sea only seconds away, Le Beach Club is the place for you whether you are travelling with the family, your significant other, with friends or solo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Le Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Beach Club Hotel Grand Baie
- Le Beach Hotel
- Le Beach Club Pereybere, Mauritius