I stayed at Perebeyre hotel for 10 days & 9 nights, the major plus for this hotel is the warm & genuine people, it is very rare to find sincerely kind hearted people these days, you find it in Mauritius. They have incredibly young & vibrant staff @ the reception that made me forget i was alone. The tours they organize are awesome & affordable, perfect indeed, they even try to book the tours with other guests to share costs. It is a beach front hotel, for quiet days just take your towel, swim and relax at the beach. The hotel is also close to the supermarket, pharmacy and restaurants, a lounge or club and the bus and taxi stops, which are ideal for the best vacation. Very close to Grand Baie, Pamplemoose Botanical gardens and Cap Malheureux...If you want to budget go for it, they make for great day visits. This was one of my most enjoyable trips ever. Keep it up guys, indeed a perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pereybere Hotel & Apartments Mauritius, a pioneer in the Mauritius hotel / tourism industry is located in , Grand baie, Mauritius. The hotel offers everything holiday-makers could possibly want: Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel rooms with LCD color satellite TV, fully furnished self-catering apartments (one or two bedrooms, all equipped with jacuzzi), Junior and Executive Suites also equipped with jacuzzi. Everything to help you relax after a long day in the sun whilst on holiday in Mauritius! There is a beautiful swimming pool near the restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pereybere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pereybere Hotel And Apartments
- Pereybere Hotel Grand Baie
- Pereybere Hotel & Spa Mauritius