We stayed at pereybere hotel in march 2014. We had the exclusive suite but it wasnt that fancy. The bath was quiet gross so we didnt use it not once, luckily there was a separate shower. The room was huge and also the balcony. Hotel pool was very small and the sauna is really nothing to mention about..
Anyhow the staff was super friendly and helpful asking always is there anything we needed. We had problems with the wifi so they arrenged us our own to our room! And they also organized us daytrips whenever we wanted. The hotel is defenietly not seaview hotel! In the middle of the hotel and beach is a park and also a road, cant even see the sea from the room...
Housekeeping was very good!
The area wasnt that great, there were only few restaurants and no stores but it took only 5min to get to bigger village Grand baie by bus, but as a matter of fact it was also a quiet place...
The hotel wanted us to pay the hotel payment in euros with cash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pereybere Hotel & Apartments Mauritius, a pioneer in the Mauritius hotel / tourism industry is located in , Grand baie, Mauritius. The hotel offers everything holiday-makers could possibly want: Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel rooms with LCD color satellite TV, fully furnished self-catering apartments (one or two bedrooms, all equipped with jacuzzi), Junior and Executive Suites also equipped with jacuzzi. Everything to help you relax after a long day in the sun whilst on holiday in Mauritius! There is a beautiful swimming pool near the restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pereybere Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pereybere Hotel And Apartments
- Pereybere Hotel Grand Baie
- Pereybere Hotel & Spa Mauritius