“Valentine's day”

Panorama Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with
Panorama Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Mullaloo
Price range: US$16 - US$94
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Joondalup, Australia
“Valentine's day”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Spectacular view overlooking the ocean. The chilly mussels were really yummy and a generous portion size. Just a bit pricey

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank cornflake_12

Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended??”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Friends in Perth had been telling me how wonderful this place was, so I took them there for lunch one Sunday. It was crowded and very noisy. We were seated and ordered a drink. I ordered the Barramundi with "hand cut fries", homemade coleslaw and salad, but I asked if they would only include lettuce in the salad. The waitress said she thought that would be OK. When I got my meal it consisted of 2 pieces of battered fish and some McCains chips. I asked what happened to the coleslaw and salad? And the special fries. The waitress said they couldn't (wouldn't) change the menu for me, so I ended up with basic fish and chips. Never ever would I personally recommend this place, or go back there.

• Visited January 2014
Scilly UK
“Good food”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

A lovely site with fine view. A good menu well presented food well cooked and properly seasoned. Staff are well trained professional and friendly. Slightly pricey but this Australia, you pay a little extra for class

Visited February 2014
Perth, Australia
“Lovely location and food, poor service”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

6 of us came for lunch during the week. There were only 2 other tables so it was quiet. Good to get a seat outside in the shade on a sunny day. Service was quite poor. Drinks took a long time to come out, and waited about 40 mins for food. Don't get why it took so long as it was not busy. There seemed to be staff just standing around with nothing to do. It's a great location and food was lovely, service just needs improved.

Visited December 2013
Geraldton, Australia
“Poor service average food”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Looked forward to a family catch up at this hotel so booked a table for 10. The restaurant was full which you would expect at a hotel opposite the beach during summer holidays. But it seems the hotel didn't. There were plenty of staff around but service was terrible.
We ordered our meals just after 7 pm and they arrived at 8:40. My husband ordered a beer when the waitress informed us our meals were 5 minutes away. We cancelled the order when our meals were all eaten and no beer had arrived.
Food was ok but seafood platter at $149 for 2 was nothing to rave about and not worth the wait.
Sister in laws Thai Beef Salad was served in a side salad bowl, again disappointing.
Great view but won't be returning.

• Visited December 2013