Interesting place. Stayed one night. Hotel good breakfast good room interesting. Room was just a little weird. No desk area. Pointless trimmings on the bed. Bathroom has wall paper poorly installed flooring very old style tap and shower unit no shower curtain and unable to gey decent shower as poor water control in terms of hot znd cold water. Staff very friendly and helpful. I was not paying for the stay and I'm not sure I would want yo stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the world-famous tourism destination of Mumbles, the eighteen bed-roomed Norton House Hotel and Restaurant is a perfect blend of up-market urban chic and gracious Georgian elegance. The beautifully preserved country house is in private grounds framed by mature trees, manicured lawns and flower beds and is just minutes away from the smart shops and boutiques of the picturesque seaside village of Mumbles. The Georgian credentials of this graceful period building offer the gift of perfectly proportioned rooms, lofty ceilings and a feeling of airy spaciousness, quite the ideal ambiance for fine dining and for lively celebrations of all kinds: weddings, parties, and functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Norton House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Hotel And Restaurant
- Norton Hotel Swansea
- Norton House Hotel & Restaurant Mumbles, Swansea