I stayed four 4 nights and in that time my towels were not changed !!!! Nor was the bed linen. Absolutely disgusting when charging 100.00 a night for the room only. Cleanliness very poor dust on the leather sofa and one had to ring down for milk for a cup of tea!!!! Breakfast was 10.00 extra and was supplied with a few bits of toast and jam and a very average minuscule cooked breakfast of one egg, two rashers of salty bacon, few mushrooms and tomatoes !!! I asked for baked beans and was told we don't do them. I've had them at some of the best hotels in the world not a pretentious B&B who charge way over the top prices when a breakfast at a Premier inn is better quality and value. Needless to say we ate out elsewhere for breakfast and dinner. I will never be returning to Patricks rip off rooms but Mumbles is lovely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With wonderful views across Mumbles Bay, Patricks with Rooms is a 10-minute drive from Swansea centre. The hotel features a creative restaurant, fitness room and luxury bedrooms with free Wi-Fi.The 5-star rooms at Patricks are stylishly decorated with rich fabrics and modern art. Each room has a luxury bathroom, and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and iPod dock.Patricks Restaurant serves modern British cuisine and fresh local seafood. The elegant Lounge Bar offers indulgent afternoon teas and fine wines, and full English breakfasts are served daily.Situated just metres from Mumbles Seafront, Patricks with Rooms Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Mumbles Pier. Both Clyne and Llangland Bay Golf Clubs are a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Patricks with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patricks With Rooms Hotel Mumbles
- Patricks With Rooms Mumbles, Swansea