“DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!!!”
Review of The pad

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mumbles
The pad
Swansea, United Kingdom
“DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I paid 90 pound to stay at an old peoples home! No joke, it is an appalling little room in a retirement home. On arrival, I had to go into the nursing home where a limited English speaking nurse, still in surgical gloves, led me into the recreational room where I waited for 20 minutes being stared at by about 15 pensioners. I paid the 90 pound in cash, (no card machine), and was then led to my room, past patients rooms with the doors open, being given medication and some of them shouting for the nurses etc. it was extremely humiliating for both myself and the poor elderly patients. The room itself is a flat in the nursing home grounds, grubby, poor equipped and the free wifi didn't work. We were woken at 6 am by someone walking around above like thunder, the location is awful as well, I was taking my fiancé for a nice meal and a getaway and she actually cried when we arrived, it is a disgrace to even take money off people and call it a hotel. It should be closed down immediately! Do not ever in your life stay here!!!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
14 Thank StephanJones

Travellers are raving about these Mumbles hotels

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mumbles
Shoreline
#1 of 1 in Port Eynon
Swansea Marriott Hotel
Swansea Marriott Hotel
#4 of 22 in Swansea

Been to The pad? Share your experiences!