Hotel BonSol Resort & Spa
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zhero(Cas Catala)
View Hotel
All reviewsbon bonmain restaurantbreakfast roomwaiter serviceunique hotelfour coursesbeachside restaurantowners martinyear after yearprivate beachvarious levelsspecial hotela family run hotelsuits of armoureggs cooked to ordersmall covejunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellence is found in every aspect of this wonderful hotel. The staff are the best I have encountered anywhere in the world after 20 years of buisness travel. The rooms are lovely, the food amazing, prepared with love and care. It has an old world charm where most large hotels have gone for clean chic. The best thing about the Bonsol is the staff, who create an almost family atmosphere where you feely truely welcomed by their warmth. Attention to detail is found in everything the hotel does and I cannot recommend it highly enough. The spa treatments are really worth a try and good value.

Room Tip: one of the villas
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alex607
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have recently returned from a 7 night stay at the Bon Sol in Mallorca. The hotel is first class and the attention to detail is second to none. I can certainly recommend this hotel and I hope to return in the future. We were delighted to be there for the 60th Anniversary celebrations which added to a wonderful week. Congratulations to Martin & Lorraine for keeping this hotel in the family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank annemcdonald21
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Recently returned from Hotel Bon Sol in Mallorca. This was our second stay and again the hotel is excellent. The food was more than enough but on a couple of occasions the main course was not the best i.e. the meat was tough. The staff were always happy to offer you an alternative but to be honest I was normally full by that time but it did let it down a little. The other fault was some of the servers especially the older ones wanted to rush you. One server took my Mothers plate from her before she had finished and did not hear out complaint as he rushed off so quickly. We managed to avoid his serving area after that and the service was good. It was a shame he was serving the best area of the restaurant by the windows.

The hotel is closing longer than normal to get the lifts in the main building renovated. This is a good thing as they are very small and I got stuck one day which was not pleasant it was totally dark and i could not see for a few seconds then the lights came back on and the lift started again.

The hotel pools were lovely the upper pool had new loungers which as nice. The people at the hotel were all nice which is great as I went with my mother.

Just a few faults this time maybe it was becuase we were two women I am not sure but it did not upset our holiday. The owners are around all of the time and while we were there they took a holiday but the hotel was left in the capable hands of there son who continued the good work his Father and Mother do.

This time I had a couple of treatments in the spa which were great. I can really recommend Lisa for a massage she was amazing. My mom had a facial which she raved about as well.

Will we go back, yes maybe not next year as I like to visit other countries but we will be back this hotel is a little gem in the med.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 which was very nice with a side sea view and a nice little balcony. We previously had a sea view room which was great but we booked late.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank carolineatblakes
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I cannot really think of anything more to add to all the previous good comments about this unique hotel and think that the people writing negative comments must have been staying in a completely different hotel. We have just returned from a 7 night stay and I hope to return. A place where old values still exist and men do not wear shorts in the formal dining room! We congratulate this hotel on their 60th anniversary this week.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BrambleBrentwood
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have recently returned from a 7 night stay at this hotel. I was travelling with a coach party, as our flight was cancelled we had to fly from another airport we arrived very late. We were greeted as if we had arrived on time, it was almost midnight. In our rooms there was a plate of sandwiches, cakes and sweets and allowed a free drink from the minibar. I was pleased to find tea and coffee making facilities in the room. It was a lovely room with a view from the balconyof the med. sea. The food was good,though the cooked breakfast could have been hotter. The staff were pleasant and helpful. It was certainly a nice experience staying there, although getting down to the beach involved 2 lifts.

Room Tip: My room 220 had a lovely bathroom, I could here some traffic noise but it did not worry me too much.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo