I am still here with my husband..posting this review in a deluxe ocean view room, using the free wifi provided. What can i say..love, love, love! The view is great..the room is in the third floor, yet i have full view of the sea. Room is very clean, modern and simple but extra comfort guaranteed.yup, the bathroom is quite small but it's ok for me, as it is clean and the ammenities are great.big LED/LCD TV with good channels on but most of the time you'll be looking at the sea =)..i booked through booking.com so checking-in was very quick.didnt have breakfast here as we prefer going around penang looking for local specialties.thebeach is nice for a stroll,the swimming pool is also nice.the rate is very affordable,so why not..i'll definitely be coming back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah