Room was clean, decent but the size and amenities definitely lower than a four points standard. Minimal toiletries provided and you'll need to call housekeeping for basic toiletries like toothbrush. Hotel located a little off town, over at tg bungah, and there is horribly limited car parking space. Has a nice pool although packed; and has a beach front. Was not accorded the usual room upgrades as a SPG gold member; and upon checkin was told I could have late checkout. However upon reconfirming this entitlement at night, reception just told me not possible, as rooms were full for Labor Day weekend. Also enquired on transportation to Georgetown, and was told by reception they would revert to me on both issues. Received no calls from reception whatsoever, much to my dismay. Overall, I would rate the hotel a three star, and a lower quality four points amongst it's sister properties worldwide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah