My wife and I had very enjoyable 5 night stay at 4P. From the moment we checked in we were made to feel special we could not have asked for better service from all staff. The room was spotless and spacious with a magic view of the ocean. The hotel was very affordable to eat and drink in . The shuttle bus to Batu Ferfinghi and Gurney Plaza a great touch. This is the first time in all my travels that the Hotel General Manager has been so accessible well done Kurt. Thanks again to all staff for their attention to detail and friendliness. We will certainly be back.
Ian and Rae Jamieson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah