It was my 1st experience Starwood Experience with Four Points and it is with Four Points by Sheraton Penang.
A Lovely and Quiet Hotel with a private beach and nice bar. The staff are friendly (typical of Starwood) and youthful.
Room was spacious (Oceanfront) and clean.
It is just 5 minutes by bus 101 to Gurney Drive and 10 minutes to Batu Ferringhi.
I will definitely make it my choice of hotel in Penang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah