I was there in march for a quick escape with my hubby...what can say...everythin was great...from the moment we check in to the room, where they had a nice & comfy bed...clean bathroom & a nice breakfast facing the pool.The only problem is the parking..we really had a hard time to get the parking especially at night when we came back from dinner outside.But overall I can said it was a great..definitely will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah