Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
Mai Samui Resort & Spa(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$95
Agoda.com
US$31
The Passage Samui Villas & Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$86
Baan Sijan Resort(Ang Thong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Agoda.com
Sam Cee Resort(Ang Thong)
US$19
US$298
Win Hotel(Ang Thong)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,487 results
All reviewspla plabuggy servicekoh samuibuggy driversprivate poolbeach staffkids clubgolf buggiesonce in a lifetimesteep hillbreathtaking viewsour honeymoonmain restaurantbedroom villain room diningthe entire staffthai restaurant
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I stayed here in December 2012 with my family and it was excellent; exactly what you would expect from paying these prices per night (plus taxes, plus food etc.). But here again right now in December 2013 and it is a far poorer experience. The staff are not as well trained, the food orders are repeatedly wrong, booked babysitters don't even arrive and while the apologies are always there, it doesn't change the poor experience itself. Beautiful location, but sloppy service. Will try somewhere else next time.

4  Thank ROC720000
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Dear ROC720000:

I am very sorry to hear that your overall experience this year was not at the level that you had come to expect and our heartfelt apologies once again for the shortfall in our service delivery. I am mostly concerned that the unfortunate issue with your In-Villa Dining services on the day before your departure had such a negative impact on your overall experience.

I have reached out to you directly hoping to have an opportunity to personally discuss your concerns with you and shall look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We had a wonderful family vacation in Samui! Fourseasons right from the airport till departure had everything we wanted arranged and our stay was very welcomed by the beautful weather! they have something for everyone!

Room Tip: Villa close to the beach is best!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear BizTraveller H:

Thank you for choosing our Resort for your family vacation; it was a pleasure having all of you with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay from the beginning till the end and hope to see you all back again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Live paradise in Thailand and stay a few days in this hotel. We went first on a two week round trip through this beautiful country and we stayed five nights in this amazing place. Rooms location perfect, service perfect, beach wonderful. Thank you for this great experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear watchers07:

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience with us and hope to welcome you back to the "Coconut Island" in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have been there with my parent's, I was amazed by the hotel, we went to the pool and beach bar to have a few drinks (coconut juice, pina colada and so on) However I have ordered a bloody mary, and even tough the bartender was doing a great job, he was alone and took more than 15 minutes to get the cocktail.

He was nice from him to do it complimentary, however I was a bit dissapointed for a four seasons property. Anyhow still the nicest place i have been during my vacation.

Dear 455NicolasC:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the service quality at Beach Bar and my apologies for any disappointment caused. I am glad, however, that you had a wonderful time at our Resort despite this shortfall and hope to welcoming you and your parents back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I am an urbanite & have a young son/family who are always on the go. A break from it all was high on the priority list and this resort did not disappoint. A 90 min flight from Singapore makes this an easy place to visit. The views upon arrival are spectacular. The staff always knew our names & took special care of our 2 year old boy who loved the attention. Their local food dishes are outstanding & the Rock Bottom cocktail on the beach is a must try.
The villas have private pools & sweeping water views. Very good buggy service throughout the resort for those who don't fancy walking up and down hills...
If you can catch a glassy day on the water, take advantage of the free paddle boards to explore the coves.

Note: I work for Four Seasons at another location and was here on holiday with my family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear AustinWSingapore:

Being only a short flight from Singapore, our Resort on Koh Samui is an ideal get away; I am delighted that you and your family had a good time and enjoyed what our Resort had to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences and we hope to welcoming all of you back again.