First of all, do the hotel transfer. To be driven to and from the resort in a luxury Mercedes is just so relaxing. Arrival at the resort seems rather underwhelming, you arrive to a plain roundabout and get our to the car, then a gong is rung and the door is opened to reveal your paradise for your stay, the most WOW arrival in all our stays!! (You need to experience it!)
Our villa was lovely, a 100's so high up on the hill with a good view. I know all the villas are similar except the views and pools so hard to say which is best. We loved ours!
We are HUGE Four Seasons fans and this place did not disappoint. Breakfast was out of this world. Endless options and the most breathtaking view!
Food at Koh was amazing. We especially loved our lunch there, amazing Thai food!
Beach service was amazing, just press a blue button to have someone serve you. We never needed to press the button because they are always checking on you, perfection!
Departure transfer was also amazing. We were taken to the Business Class check in with no line up and taken care of in a few seconds while others waited in long line ups, bliss!!
Now the negative. Smoking. Twice during our 4 night stay we had to change tables at dinner due to other guests smoking. At Koh, high on the hill we had one of the best tables and then someone lights up a cigar. At Pla pal by the beach, again, best table by the beach, and a couple has to smoke before and after every course, we had to move. Again, at the beach, cigarettes and cigars smoked, gross!! We were just at the Mandarin in Bangkok and they have now restricted smoking to one very small area, Four Season needs to follow their lead. If this smoking policy doesn't change we would not return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is an away-from-it-all hillside resort set amid the stunningly beautiful Gulf of Siam. Spacious Pool villas nestle tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves, and the glorious amphitheatre of sky, sea and exotic island. Explore the forest spa. Dine delectably at hillcrest or beachside. Glide through the 50-metre Infinity Swimming Pool. Sit back and relax at CoCoRum bar, boasting authentic and extensive collection of rums in Thailand. Sip something special as you survey the exotic ambiance and savour the exquisite cuisine and music of Latin America. Splash in the private bay. Encounter a pristine world of white sand beaches, vibrant reefs, rainforest and sunshine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Ko Samui