1,555 results
All reviews pla pla buggy service koh samui golf cart buggy drivers private pool in villa dining kids club once in a lifetime steep hill our honeymoon breathtaking views bedroom villa main restaurant thai restaurant family villa beach restaurant
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was recently in Samui and stayed 5 nights and loved all aspects of my villa 701, close enough to walk to the beach. The options at Thai restaurant were excellent and big congrats to the beach staff called James. He is 10!

Also on my way to airport realised I have forgotten my passport...FS staff was kind enough to send someone as fast as possible to give me the passport. Thanks so much for this and hope to return some time soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Marcos P:

It is wonderful to read that you experienced the service and genuine hospitality our dedicated team are known for, and particularly James at the Beach. It will be my pleasure to share your great feedback with them.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. The team and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed for a long weekend in mid July and were very impressed . The service is exceptionally good and very charming , even by outstanding Asian standards . The restaurants are also excellent and the food compares favourably with some of the best we've eaten in Thailand
( where we are current based ) , which is high praise. The beach and the overall setting are wonderful but the very steep pathways making walking around the resort quite difficult and we noticed that virtually everyone takes the buggies ( which are readily available ) and this could be off putting for some .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GXWLondon:

It is great to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and to receive such a positive feedback on our dedicated team.

Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here for our honeymoon and we couldn't have asked for a better hotel. They made us feel SO welcomed and special. Our villa was gorgeous and the service was impeccable. We would totally come back and stay here again. A truly world class hotel...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LenaRoche
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear LenaRoche:

It was an honor to have you with us for such a special occasion like your honeymoon. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was a memorable experience and hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This was a third stay at the resort. I first stayed in 2008 shortly after it opened and then again with my now wife in 2011. This time we stayed for our honeymoon.

From the moment you enter the welcome sala and are greeting with that amazing view it is like being in paradise. We were allocated an amazing Villa in a very secluded location with the most stunning views. The villas are very simple and stylish with lovely Thai details and very relaxing colours. With a large outdoor area and a pool running the length of the property they do become a home from home.

Everyone is very friendly and whilst on a few occasions there can be a wait for a buggy (the resort is very hilly but that just makes it even better in my opinion) to get you to or from restaurants etc. if you don't want to walk, the service everywhere was exceptional.

All the staff are very friendly and call you by name and engage in conversation every time you meet them.

Whilst we were there the main restaurant at the top of the resort was being refurbished and it was temporarily situated in the meeting rooms and deck area immediately below. Not as picturesque, but food and service were still very good. We managed to eat there on the last two nights and what was a lovely restaurant is now truly spectacular.

We loved the beach restaurant Pla Pla and the adjacent bar - which is where breakfast was also served whilst we were there. Breakfast is fabulous with a great buffet and eggs cooked to order, tighter with other hot dishes cooked to order.

The beach is beautiful and we always found a sheltered spot on the "quiet beach" at the far end. Although the resort was at near 100%, it never really felt busy apart from a couple of times at breakfast - but we were always given a table straight away.

The beach bar is wonderfully romantic at night and the cocktails are amazing - though quite expensive. The food at both restaurants and for in room dining was always of a really good standard.

The beach barbecue is good fun and we would recommend this. They also do film nights and this was the only slightly disappointing part. Whilst I can understand why they showed Robinson Crusoe - it was a very old and not especially great version - and once the film started there was no-one around. Now it was not very far to the bar- but a regular check for drinks etc would have been what I would have expected from the Four Seasons.

The spa is wonderful and definitely worth trying - especially at dusk.

There was also some refurbishment work going in an adjacent villa and building materials were getting left on the walkway to the villa. Once this had been brought to the management's attention it was all cleared away promptly.

Apart from those two isolated incidents it was a perfect stay.

So thanks again to everyone at Four Season's Koh Samui for making out honeymoon perfect.

Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Mike K

Dear Mike K:

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your visit to our Resort last December. We were all delighted to look after you once again and hear you had a memorable honeymoon celebration with us.

I have also taken note of your comment on our Movie Night which was certainly a valid one, and would like to apologize for having dropped the ball in that instance. I have shared your feedback with the team respectively in order for us to improve as we move forward.

Mike K, we truly appreciate your continued patronage of our Resort on Koh Samui and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We spent our wedding Anniversary last week in Four Season and love every minute of our time there. The staffs at four seasons are fabulous they call us by name in every section we went. I made this stay as surprise for my wife and every staff helps me with the plan accordingly. Room facilities are top class, very comfortable bed. Our pool in the villa was like a little haven, so peaceful and relaxing.
Pla Pla restaurant was nice, good atmosphere and attentive service. Food was good but my risotto was a bit too salty. It’s just my personal taste but overall we love our experience in the restaurant.
The breakfast was excellent with such a variety of food, fresh orange juice serve on the table. Panorama sea view, the service was so friendly and attention to details.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear surachet_pr:

The team and I are proud to have been part of such a special occasion and appreciative of your feedback. Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor and for choosing Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui for your wedding anniversary. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.