“Fabulous!!”

Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Ang Thong
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We are just finishing a wonderful stay in Thailand. The Four Seasons Koh Samui is fabulous. The service is amazing. We have a wonderful butler, Mr. Ford, and everyone else has provided perfect service as well. Our sons really enjoyed the Thai boxing with Andy and Jessica. We highly recommend checking the boxing out. The food has been incredible as well, catering to our picky children and our love of Thai spices. On our first night here we had dinner at the best beach BBQ I have ever experienced (and I have stayed at 50-100 five star hotels/resorts many on beaches). We also had a delicious and memorable in villa BBQ. This has been a fabulous way to wind down a 3 week Asian odyssey for our family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chestnut1221
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Chestnut1221:

I am delighted to read you had such a wonderful experience with us and that we were able to make the end of your family "3 week Asian odyssey" a memorable experience.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here on TripAdvisor and for recommending our Resort. We hope that you will choose to return to us again when you plan your next family adventure.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

There is no place in the world can beat Four Seasons service! Everything here is amazing. Since the first moment we stepped it, people there were actually waiting for us. Management team, staff team, we felt like we were somebody important!
The room was amazing, the service was incredible, the food was excellent. There's only thing... it's the beach. They don't have the best beach for swimming, even though every villa has its own swimming pool, awesome isn't it? but It would be perfect if the beach was nicer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Worldwiderman
FSKohSamui, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Worldwiderman:

I am so delighted to read that you received the best service ever with us and thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. The team and I look forward to seeing you and your friends soon again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is a top notch resort for a secluded and relaxing holiday. The views from all areas are incredible as it is a lush, hillside resort. The family villas are private, spacious, luxurious and comfortably fit a family of four. The decor throughout the resort is superb. Facilities such as the gym, spa, pool, boxing ring and tennis courts are fantastic and certainly kept our family occupied. Service is excellent and every staff member we interacted with was a credit to the resort, our sons adored so many of them and were sad to say goodbye. This may just be heaven on earth. We will return.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear valentinatravels:

I am so pleased that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our Resort. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor and please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I can help plan your return trip. It will be my pleasure to assist with the arrangement.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The resort is located in the best corner of the island, away from all the bigger resorts and touristy things. The premises of the resort are just fabulous, restaurants, bar, gym, spa, boxing ring, beach and castaway beach, are just exactly what you wish in every sense. The villa we stayed in had one of the most dramatic views of the resort, unobstructed views with almost a 180 degree angle. The room is big and spacious, great bathroom, outside you have your private small pool, an outside lounge area and table to have a meal or drinks. The amenities of the hotel are top notch, the food is the best I ever had in a resort, only comparable to city hotels such as the Four Seasons in Hong Kong, (Caprice, Lung King Heen etc...) Mr Alex Gares the Executive Chef is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met. He is passionate and delivers the real Thai culinary experience for those who are open minded and willing to indulge themselves in something very unique. I had the chance of taking the cooking class as well and I would also recommend this experience. The beach is very nice, clean, and amazing service is provided. I had the chance of eating in Koh and Pla Pla several times and both exceeded my expectations by far. Amazing food, outstanding service and a great quality of people together with a remarkable talent of those behind the scenes. A big thank you as well for Mr. Jose who is the the manager of Pla Pla who was always very nice and caring. The Castaway dinner is very nice and quite and the Breakfast is by far the best hotel breakfast I have ever been to. I understand the hotel is very pricey but I personally think that it is quite worth every penny. Again thank you for an amazing stay and I will definitely come back soon.

Room Tip: All villas are great for sure, but try to get one a bit high like the 304-306 great unobstructed vie...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alkatrunk

Dear Alkatrunk:

I am thrilled to read about your memorable vacation that you experienced at our Resort. I will ensure I share your kind words with all the staff, especially Alex and Jose, as there is no better motivation than the message of a job well done.

Thank you for recommending us and for sharing such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon last July. The resort staff takes great delight in their job. We were greeted with jasmine flowers and welcome drinks at the reception. The view was magnificent with many dramatic landscapes. We were then brought to our villa which faces the ocean with a private infinity pool. Beautiful sight, clean and spacious room. The sound of nature and serene skies added to the joy of our honeymoon. The resort is not close to town but we rented a car which was convenient. A special thanks goes to Ms Ram the resort manager for her warm and helpful personality to ensure that we have a wonderful stay at the resort and also not forgetting the buggy drivers and the housekeeping staff for their excellent service .Professional & courteous they are. I can’t thank enough for their promptness in all the services provided. Four seasons Koh Samui a fabulous place on earth.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kavitha R

Dear Kavitha R:

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us and for taking the time to tell us about your stay here on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to read that you had such a wonderful experience with us. I know all the staff, particularly Ram my Resort Manager, Housekeeping team and all the buggy drivers, will be delighted to read your comments.

Thank you again for sharing such a positive feedback about our Resort. We hope it will not be long before we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the ocean beach front villa, only minutes away from the beach. Room is exceptional, clean, spacious, comes with beach flip flops and mosq repellent. Very thoughtful.

Wonderful facilities, spas, staffs, food and absolutely impeccable. Will always be my first choice in koh samui.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Zoe W:

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your time at the Resort. I am happy that you enjoyed our offerings and hope you will return to us again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

From the start of our holiday, everyone was very helpful in getting us settled in. They were giving suggestions on what to do, see & eat while we were there. The villa had the most exquisite view overlooking the resort and the sea (please request when making reservations). As we had 2 kids age 6 & 2 years, they were mostly occupied with their in-house activities at their kids
club, which is great for mummy and daddy.
We dined at their Thai restaurant Tho one night and it was wonderful. They served authentic Thai and when we requested it to be spicy, they did not fail us! If you don't fancy Thai (food), please go there for the view at night (for a drink or two).
Overall it is a 20 out of 10 and we will definitely go back
again!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Anis H

Dear Anis H:

It is very gratifying receiving excellent feedback such as yours. I will certainly share your kind words with all the staff, who will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor. We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the "Coconut Island" soon again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ang Thong
Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui
Six Senses Samui
Six Senses Samui
#30 of 185 in Bophut

Been to Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand? Share your experiences!