“Nice Canoe trip”
Review of Cap Canoe

Cap Canoe
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice canoe trip. Staff is relaxt en speaks good english. You can plan your own trip as you want. Departure when you want.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Slightly spur of the moment decision by my wife and I to go on a canoe trip - were keen to avoid the ones linked to Pont-du-Gard as they all looked v busy. 8km trip in double canoe on the Ceze worked v well although it is a good test of any marriage on the steering front.

Look out the weir - time for a bit of portage than trying to attempt it.

Water level was rather low which was the only downside. Thought the rate was pretty reasonable and would certainly try again when next in the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Offering 4km and 8km canoe routes down the Ceze, with friendly multi-lingual staff and a regular return bus to the start venue. The venue itself serves drinks, light snacks and ice cream. A recommended day out.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

August 2011 CAP canoe staff not particularly helpful or friendly and don't give any tips on safety or how to use a canoe (probably language barrier) bearing in mind myself and my 6 year old son was in one canoe and my 12 year old son and 9 year old daughter were in another.

In saying that once we all got the hang of how to canoe the route is absolutely idyllic and great fun and well worth doing though some of the rapids were a bit daunting for the 12 and 9 year old.

If the staff were better this would have got 5 stars

1  Thank Grandpicasso67
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We were staying nearby and persuaded our not that keen on exercise teenage daughters (& myself who is not that keen on water) to take a canoe trip down the Ceze. The staff were very helpful and our 4km trip down the river was one of the highlights of our holiday. The keen swimmers enjoyed the dip in the river at the dam, and I enjoyed spotting the herons, and it was really nice to just do a one-way trip and to greeted by a very patient employee (the girls had some trouble steering and we occasionally grounded!) who cheerily collected us and took us back to base in the minibus. At 60 Euros it was not cheap but overall we felt it was very good value and entertaining.

1  Thank Julie S