“One of the Best Beaches I've Ever Been To”
Review of Newgale Beach

Newgale Beach
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Newgale
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I live in Brighton and have done for several years. I love Brighton and Hove beaches, but this beach, fantastic! So clean, so spacious, so few other people! We happened upon it on the way home and it is one of the most naturally beautiful and over all pleasant plaves I've been to. We went paddling and had a lovely time in the sun. There is plenty of parking and beautiful views from every angle with the sea meeting the Welsh countryside. Very highly recommended. I have no idea why more people weren't there on a beautiful day like today.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This beach was not on our plan but it was on our way to St Davids. This clear blue sea made us to take halt and this definitely did not disappoint us. We reached Newgale after 5 pm so car park was free. Spent around 2 hours walking around beach. It was quite and great.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

really beautiful long stretching beach with clear blue sea and stunning views. We enjoyed a lovely long walk on a saturday morning with our dog

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have just returned from a weekend in newgale where we have a caravan.the recent storms have washed most of the sand away and left a large amount of pebbles and large areas of exposed peat.
The pebbles are abundant with dead puffins and guillemots and the areas around the road strewn with debris washed up from the sea.
I,m sure the beach will recover and the dead birds and rubbish removed.
If you are familiar with new gale and have not been since the storms you are in for a shock when you see the damage done to this beautiful coastline.

1  Thank adrian b
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Beautiful and scenic, everything you would expect from the Welsh countryside. Although it was stormy weather and sea was wild it was amazing to see. The village has everything you need for a couples get away, local cafes, pubs and fish and chips shop :)

I Would recommend Newgale for any couple looking for a couple days away, perfect for camping and hikers.