“Really lovely appartement for nice stayand good...”
other travellers have booked this property
BALCONY VIEW AT NIGHT
YEAR ROUND FUNFAIR AT LARNACA
SCUBA & WRECK DIVING
ROMANTIC SUNSETS OVER CYPRESS GARDENS
SALT LAKE AT LARNACA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Dem5
Pinner, United Kingdom
“DIRECTLY OVER A FLIGHT PATH, VERY LOUD AND NOISY NO BASIC ESSENTIALS”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Booked this apartment on 15th October, we arrived late at night (after 10pm) found the apartment to not have no toilet paper, no tissues, no bin bags no toilet bags no kitchen roll no liquid to wash dishes no dishcloth.

The children drank water from two glass that tasted of salt, the washing machine drawer was filthy, the beds uncomfortable, the sofas don't even get me started! no blackout blinds, and straight over a flight path.

I could not believe our luck, no reviews mentioned this.

We had to go stay with my aunt and I'm so upset. We left the next day.

I have never experienced anything like it, we were only going to stay 5 nights and I was suppose to go and buy all the essentials???? No.

I did not feel that the apartment was clean enough, it certainly did not smell clean and I had no choice but to re pack and leave.

I am STILL awaiting a refund from the owner who has failed to do this after assuring me that he would do so. Highly unprofessional ... you will regret your stay unless you pack and bring everything with you or bring a whole load of extra euros to buy all this from the supermarket.

I have stayed at self catering apartments before but never one like this with NO bare essentials.

FINGERS CROSSED MY REFUND COMES THROUGH BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 Dec 2017
I have a total of 23 positive reviews previous to this one so I think it is obvious what is going on here! This alone should allow anyone reading this to easily be able to draw on their own conclusions as to what has happened. I spoke directly with the cleaning service who have been with me for over 5 years now and they have assured me that that everything was in order as it always is and the property manager also stated that this person was abusive when she arrived because she was intoxicated with alcohol. This person has constantly badgered me for money and even threatened me since returning and I have the texts and emails to prove it claiming that she moved out even though she failed to return the keys as pre-agreed.Thankfully she did not cause any damage even though she had constant arguments with the neighbors. Unfortunately we don't know what people are really like until after their stay and this is a classic example of a bad guest .... Other owners be aware of this visitor, let her stay at your apartment at your peril, she definitely won't be staying at mine again!!!!
Margit K
“Really lovely appartement for nice stayand good position for many wonderfull trips:-)”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were here for 6 nights during our trip through Cyprus with kids and we can recomment Harry´s appartment. Nice, clean, everything what you need for your stay and relax ...

9 Oct 2017
Thank you!!!
Ruta N
“We had a nice holiday with everything we needed in apartments”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The apartment was very good with a nice pool outside. Harry gave us a of information and maps of the area before we arrived. We didn't hire a car, George, who was recommended to us by Harry, was always on hand to bring us to the beaches as the nearest beach is about 3 km away and it is a long way by foots. I would certainly recommend this apartment for a quiet holiday with family.

21 Aug 2017
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the apartment, thanks Harry
Charlie G
“I recommend to anyone that the apartment is 100% suitable and comfortable and clean.”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location is very nice with all amenities at walking distance.The local people are very kind and welcome and you can enjoy the Cypriot local life to the full. The beach is close to the apartment and also lots more activities all around the area.

1 Jun 2017

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay & you are welcome back anytime

Thanks once again
Harry
Oggi p
worcestershire
“Forget the rest stay at the best”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We travel to cyprus at least once a year as a family & visit Finikoudes very often, we usually stay in a village called Mazotos as most of our family are from there but on this occasion we thought we'd stay around kiti thus making our travels far easier. The apartment was the perfect choice as it was clean, air conditioned, Wifi enabled, Flat screen TV, very large balcony, lovely huge clean pool, & a dedicated parking space in the shade, basically it was perfect for our holiday. I must point out that communication from Harry was the best I've experienced from an apartment owner, emails were very clear & were sent out at different times coming up to our arrival explaining in great detail the procedure, passwords, codes etc. I have already saved Harrys details for future holidays & have passed on his details to other friends & family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every we needed was around us
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SergeyBl
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
“Fine, but with surprises”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment was very clean. But there was no DVD, no playstation and no Wi-Fi at all.
Only TV, old magazines and a few books.
Everything was fine, except for now already in October but Harry still has not returned deposit. He write us, that "Cypriot banks are always slow"...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: fraud about wi-fi and playstation
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
22 Jun 2016
Little bit confused!! Everyone else found facilities with no problem & deposit has been returned ....... Maybe a language problem here :)
Doreen G
“I wish I was still there!”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We recently returned from our holidays in Cyprus. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. The amazing view of the pool was great. My daughter loved it as she could go to the pool by herself knowing I could see her all the time. Communication with Harry was perfect. All the information he send was very accurate and answered/helped with anything extra we needed. Hopefully we'll be able to go again soon.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing