“Disappointing”

Tuk Tuk Indian Street Food
Ranked #26 of 465 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: An authentic and vibrant Indian street food restaurant in Eastbourne.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here 2 nights on the run as it was ok the first night. Novel idea with taster curries in little pots. The mutton was quite tasty. On the second night I ordered a lot of food but was totally let down by the service. I was there for 1 hour 45 mins and only spoken to twice. I couldn’t get any drinks. Just because I was there on my own it’s no excuse. I won’t go again!

201  Thank timchallinor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Superb restaurant and I can't believe it's taken us so long to visit. Comfortable, relaxed venue, well priced, and delicious food. We don't eat out often, but many restaurants we come away full but a bit overwhelmed with the sugars, salts and fats everything is covered with. Tuk Tuk, it was like eating good, home cooked food. Staff were really friendly and service was perfect.

6  Thank JDtheHutt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Indian tapas, had a lunch here today with my family and it really made our day. Excellent flavours, my favourite Pani Puri! Service is also great, our little 1-year old loved the place as well. Thank you!

2  Thank 302ullas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just had a stunning meal here choosing dishes from the tapas menu. Dishes were all delicious, really fresh and tasty. Had many Indians and this was amongst the best! Staff really friendly, attentive and made the whole occasion very relaxed. Shame we don't live locally as we would be back regularly! Please come to Rochester and open another restaurant!!

1  Thank trevorw868
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only noticed this place walking past it today......Noted Indian Street food and thought why not......Just me and the missus.....I had the tandoori platter at £14, it came with rice, sauces and naan bread.....The missus had the Mumbai street style biryani with sauces for £12...…...Very nice and very tasty......Left satisfied, if not a bit stuffed.....Will definitely be visiting again

1  Thank Wayne G