I stayed at the Da Vinci originally for business but added a few days for a short break for myself, my wife and our 5 month old son.
The helpfulness and friendliness of the staff was a real positive, as was the decor of the room (superior double) The rooms were clean and well appointed.
The finish in the bathrooms could be improved although they were very clean. Overall the breakfast was very good but the quality of the sausages were not on par with the rest of the items.
Overall it's a great place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The da Vinci is ideally situated in Howard Square just off the sea front and just around the corner from the Devonshire Theatre, the Congress Theatre, the Winter Gardens, The Birley Centre and Eastbourne's new arts centre. We are a short walk to the town's shops and a lot of excellent restaurants which we are happy to recommend. The da Vinci has 20 en-suite rooms which each feature a well known (and not so well known) artist. The rooms have all been refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard and each of the rooms is unique so that no two rooms are the same. On the ground floor is the hotel art gallery featuring original art work by local professional artists as well as a resident's lounge (with full licensed facilities), two breakfast rooms and a conference room (which you can hire). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your da Vinci Eastbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel Eastbourne
- Da Vinci Hotel Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Da Vinci Hotel