We stayed for 2 nights, Sunday and a Monday. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Due to an early start I arranged for breakfast to be left outside my room which was really helpful. Room was large and comfortable. The room had all we required a large TV and DVD, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Complimentary parking permits were provided which was really good. We will stay there again next time we are in Eastbourne. The hotel is situated just off the sea front, a few minutes walk from the pier and in easy walking distance of local restaurants and the town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The da Vinci is ideally situated in Howard Square just off the sea front and just around the corner from the Devonshire Theatre, the Congress Theatre, the Winter Gardens, The Birley Centre and Eastbourne's new arts centre. We are a short walk to the town's shops and a lot of excellent restaurants which we are happy to recommend. The da Vinci has 20 en-suite rooms which each feature a well known (and not so well known) artist. The rooms have all been refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard and each of the rooms is unique so that no two rooms are the same. On the ground floor is the hotel art gallery featuring original art work by local professional artists as well as a resident's lounge (with full licensed facilities), two breakfast rooms and a conference room (which you can hire). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your da Vinci Eastbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel Eastbourne
- Da Vinci Hotel Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Da Vinci Hotel