da Vinci Eastbourne
Cavendish Hotel(Eastbourne)
US$51
  • Beachfront
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$66
Langham Hotel(Eastbourne)
US$155
Shore View Hotel(Eastbourne)
US$52
  • Beachfront
Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
  • Pool
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne(Eastbourne)
US$261
US$52
US$50
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$153
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsan art gallerylocal artistsparking permitsea frontsuperior double roompower showerdvd playerbreakfast was freshly cookedcreaky floorboardson arrivalquiet roadlovely hotellarge tvlick of painttea and coffeefriday eveningbed was comfortable
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Da Vinci Hotel .Loved the Art work and the fact that every room was different, we stayed in a superior double room that was perfect, the bathroom was 100% clean as was the rest of the hotel,Very friendly hotel staff. Breakfast was amazing.we borrowed some DVDs and relaxed the weekend away. We would definately reccomend this Hotel as one of the best in East Bourne and have already booked agin for the summer.our plan is to return year after year until we have stayed in every room, Fantastic Hotel, Thank you for our wonderful stay *****

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WeloveEastbourne
Reviewed 4 May 2014

da Vinci is a nice hotel near the beach and city center. Our room needed some maintenance, the tiles in the bathroom were loose. Our room (208) was also noisy, you can hear the guests above the room talking. Service is good, friendly personnel. The breakfast is also good. Our room has seaside view what was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcrucq
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We spend three nights in the hotel. It was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was big, nice and clean. Breakfast - cooked English breakfast plus cereals and juices - was very good, but maybe not for everyone. Location excellent: directly on the beach. We can recomend this hotel. Thank you a lot for your hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swetik_traveler
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel is lovely. Would recommend in an ideal part of Eastbourne. The rooms are all different beautifully decorated. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast. Very clean. Couldn't fault it. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tigerjax
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I arrived by bike having cycled the south downs way, in a rainstorm. I was soaked to the skin and getting cold, so it was a huge relief to me when the receptionist calmly and helpfully took my sopping wet and dirty bike off me and safely stored it in the basement, where I didnt need to worry about it again until the next day when I checked out!
Thanks for that.
I had a single room which was basic, but cost than I would normally budget, it met my requirements of being centrally located and easy to find, it had a electric heater I could switch on to dry my clothes and it had a proper full size bath. Oh and also plenty of tea and coffee and a kettle.
Next day's breakfast was good also and check out was without fuss.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo