We booked a room last minute (literally day of) and had a great surprise. Not only were the rooms gorgeous and huge (and artist themed!), the staff were more than helpful to us and willing to help. Breakfast was absolutely amazing, we didn't have to eat the rest of the day. We were central to all the things we wanted to do and could walk everywhere. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay on our holiday, we would come again and recommend to everyone. As a young couple, we thought it was great value for what you pay, and very cool that it is also an art gallery as well as a hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The da Vinci is ideally situated in Howard Square just off the sea front and just around the corner from the Devonshire Theatre, the Congress Theatre, the Winter Gardens, The Birley Centre and Eastbourne's new arts centre. We are a short walk to the town's shops and a lot of excellent restaurants which we are happy to recommend. The da Vinci has 20 en-suite rooms which each feature a well known (and not so well known) artist. The rooms have all been refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard and each of the rooms is unique so that no two rooms are the same. On the ground floor is the hotel art gallery featuring original art work by local professional artists as well as a resident's lounge (with full licensed facilities), two breakfast rooms and a conference room (which you can hire). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your da Vinci Eastbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Da Vinci Eastbourne Hotel Eastbourne
- Da Vinci Hotel Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Da Vinci Hotel