“Fantastic Taverna” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mo Mambo

Mo Mambo
Ranked #8 of 396 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An Italian Restaurant Run By An Italian Family From The South Of Italy Where The Sunshine Gives Our Ingredients That Original Goodness And Freshness For a Better Taste.We Are Not Just Pizza And Pasta But A Whole Range Of Meat,Fish,Risotti,Salads Are Available On Our Menu and daily specials .We Are Specialised In Celebration And Birthdays.Families Very Welcome Kids Menu Available.Located In The Town Centre close to the Pier.Ciaooooo
Eastbourne
“Fantastic Taverna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

Me and my family are regular at Mo Mambo from years and anytime they surprise us with new dishes like the tapas at the Italian way!...But this time was about the beautiful new look of the place! What a fantastic looking,warm,authentic,cosy I mean unique! Well done guys keep surprise us!See you next.

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“great food, great service, well worth a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

We visited Mo Mambo's recently as we live locally and were very impressed with the new decor.It is very cosy with an authentic Italian feel, we felt we were in Italy! The food was up to it's usual high standard, the calamari are the best we've had anywhere. We always receive such a warm and friendly welcome, it leaves us wanting to return time and time again. For Italian food - look no further.

• Visited November 2012
Solingen-Gräfrath, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“tasting Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

I'm from Germany and I visited England this autumn with my family to meet my English exchange family. During our stay in Eastbourne we went to MoMambo's I think four times. The food was so lovely and it was like in Italy. Atmosphere and service was excellent as well. I will definitely go back next time I come over.
thumbs up (Y)

PS: Many greetings from my mom (Mrs Beautiful :D)

• Visited October 2012
“SUPERB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

We visit this restaurant last week and i have to say "fantastic".If you like a good food like my wife,this is the place for you.Very attentive and friendly staff that satisfied all my request and even the chef came out at the end to ask how was my dinner.We definitely go back soon.

“"Just Brilliant"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I loved this place because they are a genuine Italian family run business and they serve authentic Italian dishes. I can say that because I go to Italy very often for my family holidays.
so I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Well done mo mambo you deserve 5 stars!