“Really nice experience”
Review of Mo Mambo

Mo Mambo
Ranked #17 of 424 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Italian Restaurant Run By An Italian Family From The South Of Italy Where The Sunshine Gives Our Ingredients That Original Goodness And Freshness For a Better Taste.We Are Not Just Pizza And Pasta But A Whole Range Of Meat,Fish,Risotti,Salads Are Available On Our Menu and daily specials .We Are Specialised In Celebration And Birthdays.Families Very Welcome Kids Menu Available.Located In The Town Centre close to the Pier.Ciaooooo
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Everything was great - I had a really nice starter (Gamberoni - really juicy) and then pizza. All this in a great atmosphere. And I loved the doggy bag I got - people on the street were asking where I got it from :)

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Mo Mambos is an excellent authentic Italian restaurant and in my opinion the best in Eastbourne, I have eaten there several times and never been disappointed the food is truly delicious. There is always a warm friendly welcome from owners.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Read the reviews and decided to give it a try as we love Italian food. This more than lived up to expectations, the owners are lovely and so friendly. Food was wonderful, whole experience was great. Well done

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My partner and I visited Mo Mambo on a break away to Eastbourne. We had never been before and we walked around looking for somewhere to eat. We went inside and the atmosphere was brilliant, there were people already eating which was a good sign. We were greated by a friendly lady who sat us at our table. We found out later that she was the owner. The food was absolutely stunning we will be making another trip to Eastbourne just to visit again we enjoyed our evening in this beautiful authentic Italian. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had a very friendly waitress who brought crayons and drawing paper for our youngest child. Food was good, especially the cherry tomato bruschetta. Pizzas were fine but not outstanding. Very much appreciated was the complementary glass of Limoncello to round off the meal.