“Elegant apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Large living room of 13 square metres to relax and enjoy your stay You are guaranteed a good night sleep with luxury bedding
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large living room of 13 square metres to relax and enjoy your stay
You are guaranteed a good night sleep with luxury bedding
Relax in the spacious Living Room and enjoy sea views
Games Room with leather sofa bed and large flat screen TV
Stunning pictures of Eastbourne are printed in large format across the apartment
King Room with private balcony
En-suite Shower Room from King Room
Enjoy the sun with the private balcony and ergonomic wooden loungers
Twin Room that can also be made into a Super King on request
Solid oak dressing table in Twin/Super King Room
Double Room with solid oak bedside drawers
Cosy Double Room with luxury bedding leading onto balcony area
The two large bedrooms are located at the top of these stairs
All new appliances and large fridge freezer to meet the needs of large groups
Spacious Kitchen and adjoining Dining area, leading onto an outdoor dining area
Family Bathroom with lots of storage and a combi boiler providing unlimited hot water
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Elegant apartment”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked this accommodation for a long weekend break on the strength of the photos on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. From the warm and friendly welcome by the owners to the excellent location, everything about this elegant and stylish apartment was perfect. Although situated a stones throw from the pier and a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants it is quitet and peaceful. We enjoyed relaxing on the sunny balconies and in the sumptuous living room.
We would definitely book this apartment again and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Five star plus”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

stayed all over the uk and all I can say is this was the best house we have stayed at and the best sleep I have had for a long time if we are ever in Eastbourne again would want to stay there again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barry A
“The best stay ever!!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There are many factors we seek in a holiday let and for me this scored 5* in every category imaginable.

Kris was extremely accommodating throughout every step of the journey, from booking to arrival and even after leaving. I must admit I thought I would give him quite the scare turning up to this beautiful apartment with my partner and our 5 children in toe. But he was very inviting and gave us a lovely tour before disappearing to get extra towels and if I ever needed him I knew how to get him and that he or Duncan would respond when I needed.

Quality
This stunning modern split level apartment that has EVERYTHING you could possibly want in an apartment. Every room have been exceptionally well thought out with the finest detail. A bright, spacious living room with a high ceiling and room to swing an elephant, a cosy place to rest in the evenings. A small chill out room with a tv and Xbox, a great place to lock up..... errr let the kids play. A sparkling kitchen with every utensil and appliance ever needed and cupboards with labels!! My better half was in heaven! Then a light, comfortable extended dining room that fits 8 comfortably. 3 very generous sized bedrooms with TVs and fresh clean bedding and towels with enough wardrobe spaces to lock up the..... errr hang the kids clothes. Our room had a small en suite with a shower powerful enough to put out a forest fire. The only thing we needed were ourselves, our clothes and our toiletries.

Location
Across the road from the newly repaired Eastbourne pier, we were close to everything, including town which is a couple hundred metres up the road. We threw stones on the picturesque pebble beaches that we could see from the apartment window, and was spoilt for choice with ice creams and donuts and fish and chips! We went swimming at the sovereign centre a mile or two up the road and were close to friends who also didn't want to leave the apartment. Parking was pretty easy and with Kris being able to offer us parking at £1 per day it was very affordable. We also drove to Hastings for the day which was well worth a 40 minute drive to get to.

We have visited Eastbourne many times and this was by far our best stay, We have no doubt found our new home away from home and I would highly ask anyone planning to visit to stay here. I promise you will return again and again. And as an added bonus, my beautiful lady and I also visit without the children on occasion so I will be very excited to try the guest house on the front also owned by Kris and Duncan.

Thank you gents for the best stay ever!!!!!

*****5

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing