“What a hidden gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairlands Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastbourne
Fairlands Hotel
Ranked #51 of 78 Eastbourne B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What a hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2011

Hi to everybody out there ! If you haven't stayed at the Fairlands recently then you are really missing out on an excellent holiday. We arrived at the Fairlands on 18th April 2011 not knowing really what to expect as we had not stayed here before and we were greeted by the hotel manager and his staff straight away collecting our luggage and taking this straight away to the lounge to sort out keys fantastic service better than we would have received at a 5 star hotel and alot more personal touch. We went to have a look at our room with some trepidation and were very pleasantly surprised. They had thought about who they were putting where and had allocated my elderley mother and myself on the ground floor so my mother had easy access a lovely thought that would not in my opinion even being thought about in a larger establishment. The room was fairly large , had a tv in an en suite bathroom and very comfortable beds and all was spotlessley clean again no problems found. The food was always piping hot very well presented and plenty of it and nothing to much trouble for the staff should you request more toast, fruit juice or even excahange your small cup for a larger mug ! The menu choice was excellent and all home cooked choices. Lucky and his staff bent over backwards with our coach party to make sure that we had enough of everything and everything was alright and this was everyday along with all the staff having a cheeery disposition and being very attentive to their clients and again nothing to much trouble. The hotel provided excellent entertain most nights the only night that we didn't have entertainment was on wednesday when we had a trip to the theatre which was very enjoyable a real laugh and again highly recommended a must whilst you are in eastbourne ! I can honestly say that i would and will be recomending this hotel to everybody that i speak to as they truly deserve it. I look forward to my next visit as we will certainly go back. Chris Green April 2011

Room Tip: You really need to stay here as best holiday ever.
  • Stayed April 2011
6 Thank chrisgreen250

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

Wonderful welcome from the owners. We had a very nice sunny seaview room. Hotel is very central to the seafront and nice walk to the pier. My husband celebrated his 60th birthday whilst we were there and he was presented with a cake/card and a bottle of wine. The whole experience was very enjoyable. Many thanks to Lucky and Alyona and staff.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank pamlee18
Wolverhampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2011

Stayed in this Hotel from the 7 to the 11 of Feb.Found the food excellant staff and Proprietor very helpful and pleasant nothing too much trouble.I had a double room for myself which was clean and suited my purposes very well.The food was well cooked and plentiful .My special thanks to Lucky Rita Mike whom i got to know very well not forgetting the rest of the staff who were excellant.My Best wishes to you all and look forward to my return visit.

• Stayed February 2011
3 Thank bilston62
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2010

We spent a very happy and very comfortable time at this Hotel for the whole five days we were there.
We found it to be very clean with everything we wanted or needed at hand.
Nothing was too much trouble for Lucky & Alyona (Proprietors)
Good homecooked food with choice of menu..
My Daughter & myself both found Lucky & Alyona to be very friendly hosts and would be delighted to go back and spend more time with them again'
Mrs M Ferriday..Mrs L Carter

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank marie_ferriday
Rugby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2010

We enjoyed our stay with 2 children aged 10. The beach is very close by. It was easy to walk to nearby shops many of which the children enjoyed due to interesting gifts on display. The owners are very friendly and accomodated all of our needs. The food was good and I really enjoyed the traditional breakfast. I slept well as the hotel is quiet enough at night, I will certainly book a room there again on my return next year to Eastbourne.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank gbtuk2002
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

I really enjoyed my holiday the staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The food was cooked to perfection, Nothing was to much trouble the staff went out of there way to make sure we had a good time. I will defitnatly visit again

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank Andrew187048
West Midlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2010

We have just returned from a Travelstyle 7 day holiday at the Fairlands and have nothing but praise for the management and staff who went out of their way to ensure everyone had a wonderful time. We take 6/7 coach holidays a year and we have to say we have never been made more welcome. The hotel is very well situated for all the amenities Eastbourne has to offer and we will certainly return to the Fairlands very soon.

• Stayed October 2010