“Great value for money”
Review of Fairlands Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastbourne
Fairlands Hotel
Ranked #60 of 77 Eastbourne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My daughter and myself stayed here, we received a very warm welcome, with attentive staff. My daughter is sixteen and felt comfortable as there were a mixture of age groups. The room was clean and comfortable, with nice food will defiantly be returning.

Room Tip: The only criticism is our room did not have a shower but for one night we managed.
2  Thank Denise G
There are newer reviews for Fairlands Hotel

Reviewed 16 September 2013

yes the hotel was tired and dated,but it was clean. The food was home made and hot and tasty, with two mains to choose from and the breakfast was lovely. the staff went out of their way to please, and even gathered to wave goodbye to us. You get what you pay for and it was good value for what we payed.

Room Tip: If you dont like your room ask to be changed
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 333Janech333
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed here 7th -8th Sept with my Grandson Charlie. We travelled with Travelstyle and everyone was made to feel welcome by the owners. Staff are very attentive and aim to please. Our room was clean, comfortable and had a lovely shower. Charlie loved it here and it was right over the road from the beach, not far from the pier. We had a great night sleep in a comfy bed. The food was good, and we would be very happy to stay here again. Thanks everyone for making us feel special.

Room Tip: Room 9 is on the 2nd floor, accessable by lift or stairs. It overlooks other hotels across the road...
3  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I first visited this hotel 7 years ago with my father and mother. Well although my mother has since died, my father and I have returned on 2 occasions this year. We first visited in March 2013 and were very impressed by the standard and service. We decided to pay a return visit in September at a busy time of year, wandering if the same high level of service would be provided, we were not disappointed.It is noticable that all ages visit this small but very friendly hotel and all needs are catered for, with nothing being too much trouble for Mr Abbey (the owner) and his fabulous staff. I have visited many hotels, both large and small but never have I noticed the whole team to be so pleasant, courteous and efficient, this includes the management, chef and all the waitresses. Mr Abbey and his wife make all the guests feel special. To summarise, this is a value for money, convenient hotel, ideally situated close to the seafront with theatres very close by. However, most nights there is entertainment provided in the hotel. This is a great place to relax, recharge the batteries and feel at home.

Room Tip: This hotel is located in a very quiet spot, unlike some of the larger and more expensive hotels clos...
2  Thank john t
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed here over night on a coach weekend break. A nice little seaside hotel. Staff were fantastic. Very helpful, nothing too much trouble. Food was great. Just over road to beach.
The only downside was the water pressure in the shower, which was non existent up on 3rd floor. Was definitely one of the best seaside hotels we have been to.

Room Tip: Top floor has no water pressure when other rooms using at same time
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I had a very happy stay at the fairlands a pleasant week .The staff and the owner made our stay feel special and attended to all our needs. The food was very good and had that home cooked taste, not at all like a mass-produced kitchen. There were two nights entertainment and a pleasing little bar and not expensive at all. We would stay there again if we went to Eastbourne.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham T
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Had a very nice weeks stay at the fairlands with my grandmother, mother, sister and my two children. Cannot fault this hotel on anything, Very friendly owners and staff nothing was too much trouble for them, spotless rooms, lovely food, good entertainment and my children were made very welcome. Would deffinetly come back for another Holiday!!!

1  Thank SarahCc2013