“Excellent all round.”

Solo Pasta
Ranked #11 of 425 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open daily lunch 12.00pm-2.00pm(last order) dinner 5.30pm-9.30pm-last order (after 9.00pm reservations only)
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely atmosphere and super food and service.
Food was great and reasonably priced.
Highly recommend.

3  Thank Tripper1984

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They are passionate about food here. The wines are excellent. The produce is fresh. The staff are lovely. The atmosphere is cosy, welcoming and vibrant. I have lived in Italy for 4 years and have become quite familiar with quality Italian food over that time and was happy to find this little gem in Eastbourne during a recent business trip. I had the soup of the day, Gorgonzola Broccoli, the Caponata as a main and Tiramisu for dessert. All lovely, fresh and fragrant. I would recommend this restaurant to friends and would certainly return myself. What a charming place.

3  Thank Genevieve M
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Solo Pasta looks like any small family run Italian restaurant, complete with red checked tablecloths. The food and service though make it highly distinguished. All the waiting staff were delightfully charming as well as efficient, but the food was the real star turn. The antipasti were enormous and the best I've ever had. My friend had the day's special, veal cannelloni, which was delicious. I had the caponata, a fresh, delicious combination of chargrilled veg in a tomato sauce, topped with goats cheese. All the food was extremely fresh and cooked to perfection. Our white wine was perfect for a warm evening. For fifty quid this is certainly a place we will return to. Booking is essential.

3  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food and excellent service. Cater for Gluten free which is fantastic. Lovely to be able to eat pasta out. Didn't try to rush you to finish.

2  Thank Jacky C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Excellent Service . The food was lovely and the setting was quaint. This is a very small restaurant and we were fortunate to get in without a booking but I would recommend it and recommend booking early. My partner had an excellent white wine that we have since found highly rated on other sites.

early. k