“Excellent stay!”

Sea View Guest House
Ranked #5 of 76 Eastbourne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We decided to plan a last minute getaway from our busy lives in London, and found the Sea View Guest House, we were not disappointed. We were greeted warmly by Adam, who showed us our fantastic room. We couldn't get over the beautiful view from the balcony! Kerry and Adam provided the most amazing breakfasts in the morning, and were more than happy to give us tips on places to go see. It was a went and rainy weekend, and their huge DVD collection got us through some pretty bad rain. I must say when the sun came out, there was no place we would have rather been, even during the rain we were so happy to be there, it was such a fantastic stay. We really look forward to booking our next stay at The Sea View Guest House very soon!! We totally recommend it :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 February 2014

we were met by adam at front door,from that moment it felt like home from home.the first impression of the house was very warm and welcoming.we were helped up stairs with luggage.our room was at top,very light and airy with a lovely view from balcony of seafront.it was valentines day and heart shaped chocolates were left on our beds, which was a very nice touch.the room was kept very clean over the whole weekend.the breakfast in the mornings was the best selection we have ever had.the service was excellent and we had a chat every morningas though we were old friends.the tv in the room was great and a good picture for a change.wifi never worked in room but down in lounge ok.the weather was pretty awful so might account for that.they were very helpful about what to do and where to go.we will definantly be going back.thankyou adam and kerry neiland maria

Room Tip: our room had on suite.be prepared for a lot of stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Although I was staying overnight because of a business trip, I will be bringing my family here for a break, come Spring/Summer. I cannot but praise Kerry & Adam for their hospitality and the way they make you feel welcome. The room I stayed in was full of character,had all the amenities you could need, and the view was superb. Food was great. All in all, probably the best guest house I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Get a sea view. The other rooms are still very good though
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I have just had a most enjoyable stay with Adam and Kerry. The first of several planned for this year. They have made some lovely changes and I particularly liked the beach huts loos!! Great fun. As usual, the room was excellent. Clean and comfortable with a great view. The weather was mixed but still plenty to do in Eastbourne. The marvellous breakfast and the DVD library were greatly enjoyed.The bus stops right outside for a really convenient ride to town. Already looking forward to my next stay.I

Room Tip: All the rooms have their own unique character. Even the rooms that don't face the sea have lovel...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed at Sea View for a weekend away with friends, who had booked what was the old travelodge and had subsequently sold out. Safely say they wished they had booked Sea View. Both Kerry and Adam are warm and friendly, and make you feel very welcome. The rooms are clean and comfy, the breakfast was delicious and theres even free cake! Would recommend to all my friends and family and will be booking again for our next trip. Finally, I couldn't believe that they had only in the previous 12 months taken the keys to the property and turned the place round so well in a short amount of time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I booked this Guest House because of the excellent reviews it had received. What a gem of a place it turned out to be. Kerry and Adam were very welcoming and helpful hosts. The room was absolutely lovely and spotlessly clean. A lot of care has been taken with décor and my room also had a seaside theme, I even had a stick of rock. The breakfast was excellent and I can also vouch for the homemade cake available to all guests free of charge. I will definitely book here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Joan F
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed with Kerry & Adam at Sea View for the weekend and can not praise it enough. The rooms are large and clean and the beds very comfortable. The bathrooms are spotless. Breakfast was varied and all fresh and beautifully cooked. Adam and Kerry are friendly, informative and warm hosts. We would happily recommend anybody stay at Sea View. Thank you for a great weekend we will see you next year. You should be very proud of all you have both achieved this year - Sea View is a great guest house.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family