“Excellent food and service!”

Sabaidee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 449 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sabaidee Thai Restaurant, Eastbourne's most authentic Thai dining experience.
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Just had a gorgeous meal at Sabaidee, really fresh and tasty food, great service and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This restaurant was new and had a few teething problems, but as we were in no hurry having to wait a little for the food was no problem (they were waiting for a new chef to start) The food was delicious and well presented.

Steve C, Owner at Sabaidee Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for your helpful review. As you rightly say, we re-opened at the start of May and due to a shortage of quality staff, service was a little slow at times. We're pleased to report that we now have a full complement of well trained staff and as a result the food and service have been getting great reviews. We hope you'll come and try us again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We have just returned from a visit to Eastbourne and our wonderful lunch at Sabaidee on Carlisle Road was the highlight of our trip. My husband and I love Thai food and I can honestly say this was the best Thai meal we have ever had. Each dish was bursting with flavour, freshly cooked and beautifully presented. We enjoyed Dim Sum, Duck with Tamarind and for my mother-in-law and I two very spicy dishes - Jungle Curry and Stir fried Duck with Chillies. The Staff were so friendly and attentive and more than happy to give advice if needed. I tried Thai Custard cake for the first time and loved every mouthful of this unusual dessert. I cannot recommend this Restaurant enough, and will be making a return visit from Southampton as soon as we can.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Outstanding. We found it by accident and were indicted in. Staff a joy. Food superb. Surrounding first class. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant, or rather this building that is a restaurant, for many years now. The previous owner called the restaurant Siam Orchid and it was good but not outstanding. I mention this only to give reference to those who may have eaten here previously and not know that the restaurant has now been transformed. The new owner has re-decorated to a high standard and the food has improved to match. Service is good, staff are smartly dressed and extremely polite.

My partner and I ate here last night (July 2013) and it was the best Thai food I have eaten in this country. There are three or four other Thai restaurants in Eastbourne but I urge you to eat here first; I am sure you will not be dissappointed.